tickets & camping
tickets & camping prices
Advance Weekend Tickets on Sale Now: Click HERE to purchase!
- $20 ~ weekend ticket ($18 advance)
- $15 ~ Saturday arrival
- $25 ~ weekend ticket ($22 advance)
- Thursday only admission is FREE
- $12 ~ Friday only
- $14 ~ Saturday only ($12 advance)
- $10 per day ~ Dogs (must be leashed/contained at ALL times – see rule below)
- Thursday night camping is FREE
- $10 per vehicle per night
- $15 per RV per night
- $15 additional for electrical hook-up*
*Limited 110V Electrical Hook-ups available! Electricity will be sold first-come-first-serve. Fee covers entire weekend.
If you’d like to camp without any of the work, click HERE for a great opportunity!
guidelines & general info
Most importantly be respectful of your neighbors and the land! Please clean up your campsites and take home with you what you brought.
- Vehicle and tent camping in designated areas only. There are marked nature preserve areas, please respect this and do not camp here or have fires here.
- Campers must display vehicle camping pass on your windshield or in window of camper.
- Outdoor hot-water showers are available
- We have a NO PUBLIC DISPLAY OF ALCOHOL POLICY MEANING YOU MUST KEEP YOUR ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGE IN A CUP OR COOZIE. We will ask you to do so if you are not.
- No radios, amplified music, generators or idling vehicles.
- Bringing your dog is discouraged. However, your furry friends are allowed to be here if contained on a leash at ALL times and you must pay dog admission price for each dog. We reserve the right to ask you and your dog to leave if he or she is behaving badly or they are not leashed/contained.
- Public intoxication and drug abuse are not acceptable and we reserve the right to (and will) intervene if we believe anyone is acting inappropriate and/or disrespectful .
- Keep campfires small enough to step over and do not leave them unattended. Share a fire with your nearby neighbors!
- Please take only memories, leave only footprints.