tickets & camping
Advance Weekend Tickets on Sale Now through Sept 13th:
|Contestant Weekend Admission||$18||$20|
|General Weekend Admission||$22||$25|
|Kids 15 & Under||FREE||FREE|
|Thursday Only (square dance)||FREE||FREE|
|Contestant Saturday||Not Available||$15|
|Weekend Camping – Vehicles and Tents*||$18||$20|
|Large Vehicle Camping – Anything 24′ or larger*||$25||$30|
Contestant Tickets are Admission for those entering the contests
Dogs are $10 per day, per dog. See rules below.
*Saturday only camping is $10 regular and $15 per Large Vehicle/RV.
**Limited 110V Electrical Hook-ups available! Electricity will be sold first-come-first-serve. Fee covers entire weekend.
If you’d like to camp without any of the work, click HERE for a great opportunity with Dana’s Outdoor Ed-ventures!
guidelines & general info
Most importantly be respectful of your neighbors and the land! Please clean up your campsites and take home with you what you brought.
- Vehicle and tent camping in designated areas only. There are marked nature preserve areas, please respect this and do not camp here or have fires here.
- Campers must display vehicle camping pass on your windshield or in window of camper.
- Outdoor hot-water showers are available
- We have a NO PUBLIC DISPLAY OF ALCOHOL POLICY – meaning you must keep your alcoholic beverage in a cup – BOTTLES AND CANS ARE NOT PERMITTED IN PUBLIC AREAS; COOLERS MUST REMAIN IN YOUR CAMPSITE. Public intoxication and drug abuse are not acceptable and we reserve the right to (and will) intervene if we believe anyone is acting inappropriate and/or disrespectful. Underage drinking is illegal.
- No radios, amplified music, generators or idling vehicles. *** RV generators may be run from 9am – noon if camped in the front parking lot.
- Bringing your dog is HIGHLY discouraged. However, your furry friends are allowed to be here if contained on a leash at ALL times and you must pay dog admission price for each dog. We reserve the right to ask you and your dog to leave if he or she is behaving badly or they are not leashed/contained. You must clean up after your dog.
- Keep campfires small enough to step over and do not leave them unattended. Share a fire with your nearby neighbors!
- Please take only memories, leave only footprints.