Photo by Todd Gaul
Advance Tickets on Sale July 1st
|Contestant Weekend Admission*||$18||$20|
|General Weekend Admission*||$22||$25|
|Kids 15 & Under||FREE||FREE|
|Thursday Only (square dance)||FREE||FREE|
|Contestant Saturday||Gate Only||$15|
|Weekend Camping – Vehicles and Tents**||$18||$20|
|Large Vehicle Camping – Anything 24′ or larger**||$26||$30|
Contestant Tickets are Admission for those entering the contests
Dogs are $10 per day, per dog. See rules below.
*Sales tax will be added at checkout. On-site sales tax will be rounded up to the nearest 25 cents per ticket.
**Saturday only camping is $10 regular and $15 per Large Vehicle/RV and is available only at the gate.
***Limited 110V Electrical Hook-ups available! Electricity will be sold first-come-first-serve. Fee covers entire weekend.
guidelines & general info
Most importantly be respectful of your neighbors and the land! Please clean up your campsites and take home with you what you brought.
- Vehicle and tent camping in designated areas only. There are marked nature preserve areas, please respect this and do not camp here or have fires here.
- Campers must display vehicle camping pass on your windshield or in window of camper.
- Outdoor hot-water showers are available
- We have a NO OUTSIDE ALCOHOL POLICY – meaning you may not bring in your own personal alcohol. Public intoxication and drug abuse are not acceptable and we reserve the right to (and will) intervene if we believe anyone is acting inappropriate and/or disrespectful. Underage drinking is illegal.
- No radios or amplified music. *** RV generators may be run from 9am – 6pm if camped in the front parking lot or other area designated for RVs with generators. These are the only areas where your RV generator may be run. Contractor-style generators are prohibited.
- Bringing your dog is HIGHLY discouraged. However, your furry friends are allowed to be here if contained on a leash at ALL times and you must pay dog admission price for each dog. We reserve the right to ask you and your dog to leave if he or she is behaving badly or they are not leashed/contained. You must clean up after your dog. Dogs over 20 pounds may NOT venture from your campsite.
- Keep campfires small enough to step over and do not leave them unattended. Share a fire with your nearby neighbors!
- Please take only memories, leave only footprints.